Volunteering at More Than a Fad is about more than sorting clothes or pricing items. It's about becoming a part of a community that works selflessly and gives generously. We invite you to become a part of our incredible volunteer team and make meaningful connections over meaningful work.
Requirements for Volunteers
You might be a good fit for our team if...
- You're available at least twice a month for 4 hour shifts
- You like being around people and making new connections
- You like keeping busy or working with your hands
- You're 16 or older, or have an adult volunteering with you
Why Become a Volunteer?
Besides hanging out with a fun volunteer team, there are several reasons you should get involved at More Than a Fad:
- All volunteers get a 30% discount on their purchases (you had me at discount!).
- Be the one to unveil those great thrifting finds - the more you're at the store, the more opportunity you have to make some great purchases!
- Meet new friends from all walks of life and bring a friend to volunteer alongside you.
- Get great retail work experience (for those building up their resumes)!
More Questions? If your questions aren't answered above, contact our volunteer coordinator Josh at email@example.com.